




Here's some sketches I'm working on for future paintings. It's really difficult cause it's a new direction and I'm not sure how to go about it yet. I am still on the track with my previous paintings, so that could be what's holding me back a little. I want to experiment more with painting techniques that I didn't get to while in school. I need to go back actually for more modeling but that's for later. The direction I'm going for with these is elegance, conceptual beauty and emotional background. Pretty difficult because i don't know how to approach it yet. I got all these options and it's becoming a bit over whelming because I want to do everything (lol). Anyways, I working pretty slow right now, letting the drawings become fuller and shaving out the concept. I'm a slow painter when I don't have a plan. but I like it because I get to know myself better and my process more. I also get to build out my own process every time. I guess that's why I'm so fascinated by the process and others process because it's so secret sometimes. Anyways, here's the sketches and a couple of reference sketches and such.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment